MTA’s cooling solutions, developed specifically for industrial users, perfectly answer industry’s need for precise temperature control and absolute reliability, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The cost of not implementing the optimised solution far exceed the cost of an optimised MTA industrial cooling solution.
The TAEevo Tech chillers are compact units designed for use in industry, supplied with hermetic scroll compressors and the innovative finned pack evaporator installed inside the hydraulic storage tank.
Two new versions, the HE high efficiency and the dual – frequency, integrate the already wide technical equipment of the standard unit, well suited to guarantee a secure and repeatable production process, while saving you money and protecting the environment.
Thanks to the wide operating limits, it can operate in pressurized hydraulic circuits or at atmospheric pressure and thanks to the many versions and optional available, the TAEevo Tech chillers are the top of their category, allowing great application versatility and high degree of reliability.
TAEevo Tech is therefore the best solution for all industrial applications that require high performance, continuous operation and reduction of management costs.
- The eco-friendly refrigerant R410A (ODP=0) ensures high performance thanks its outstanding heat conductivity properties
- Innovative evaporator with finned pack and in-tank configuration, characterized by low pressure drops and reduced sensitivity to impurities
- The oversized hydraulic tank is standard and is able to compensate for the imbalances caused by sudden changes in load demand from the user
- Wide operating limits (Twout = -10°C standard)
- Cooling circuit suitable both for atmospheric and pressurized hydraulic circuits (up to 6 barg)
- Compact structure
- Suitable for outdoor installation
- Standard air condenser filters
- Safety water by-pass
- Wide range of accessories and kits for customised solutions
- Easy installation, use and maintenance
- Designed to operate 24/7 under the most demanding industrial conditions.
- Galvanised carbon steel sheet structure hot painted with polyester powders
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant: R410A
- Parametric microprocessor controller
- High performance hermetic scroll compressors
- Finned pack evaporator with copper pipes and aluminum fins inside inertial tank
- Finned condenser coil with copper pipes and large aluminum fins protected by filters
- HP/LP refrigerant manometers (from mod.031)
- Integrated hydraulic unit made up from: single or twin circulation pumps with medium or high head, inertial tank, safety valve, air vent valve
- Water flow pressure manometer
- Phase monitor
- Compressor crankcase heaters
- Axial fans with optimised profile
- Conductive level sensor
- Electric power supply 400/3/50
- Pressurised No Ferrous hydraulic circuit mod. 015-351
- Water output temperature regulation via hot gas by-pass valve (hysteresis ± 0,5°C)
- Version for low environment temperature -20 °C mod. 31- 602
- Non Ferrous Version (015-351);
- Dual frequency version: power supply 400V/3/50 Hz – 460V/3/60 Hz (mod. 015-161);
- High efficiency HE version (mod. 031- 502) Class A (EER ≥ 3,1):
- UL version (015-602): power supply 460/3/60Hz.
- Evaporator anti-freeze protection
- Single or twin circulation pumps with medium or high head
- Version without pump
- Centrifugal fans
- High efficiency EC brushless axial fans with high head pressure (max 150 Pa) and inverter control
- (mod. 201-602);
- Axial fans electronic regulation
- Condensing coils protection with protective paint
- Anti-freeze heater
- Tank kit for manual loading of the atmospheric hydraulic circuits
- Pressurised hydraulic circuits automatic loading system
- Glycol filling kit for pressurized circuits
- BSP-NPT hydraulic fittings
- Automatic hydraulic by-pass over-pressure valve
- Centrifugal fans
- Fans electronic adjustment
- Remote ON/OFF
- Remote control
- Supervisor system